The Egyptians You See Today




Here I am seated and afraid of my own thoughts, I am running tired. Basically I have been on the same spot for too long and I have no idea what lies next. People say I should take a leap but then I don’t even have strength for the lift, so I am seated, wondering. How much of the uncertainty can I take? How much more can I give? Here I am wondering...

Here I am standing, looking over my shoulders and staring at the shadows trying to catch up with me. Oh, I know, I read it when He said, even when I walk through the valley and all around me is the shadow of death that I should fear no evil but see, the thing is, I don’t know how not to fear, so here I am standing, asking you to teach me, Teach me not to be afraid.


Here I am bent over, I have tried to be strong for too long but I have come in total surrender. Life has pushed me to my knees and I was told that I fight best on my knees, so I am here asking you to take the wheels and help me face this storm; I touch the sky every time my knees hit the ground. I am here asking that you help me find strength in you. Yes here I am on bended knees, saying prayers and hoping you hear them as you always do. I am here on bended knees, knowing you can help me win.




Here I am with hands lifted high, I feel stronger, I feel helped, I am inspired by the Spirit to push on for another day, I have direction, Yes I know what to do. I am helped. My fears are replaced by faith; my worries are turned to praise. I am going in for the fight, victorious! My faith stretches through the skies. My fear is the springboard from which I take the leap, I am all that I can be, No longer afraid. I am empowered.


In my moments of uncertainty, I have learned to articulate my thoughts to God as plainly as I can, I cannot even hide my scars from him. I am a runner most times, I drift sometimes but one  thing I learn consistently is to trust Him.

I may not always be able to trace Him but I can consistently trust Him, I can reach beyond my stand of uncertainty and clap my hand not in despair but in victory for I know He has won these battles for me.




Remember, You are eternally loved. You are eternally covered, no matter what life throws at you, God got you on lockdown, he is never going to give you up to destruction. God is not vindictive,  He is not a keeper of your sin record. He loves you and He has every detail of your life worked out.




Here I am starting another battle for my faith. Do pray for me and with me.. I believe God’s word over medical reports. FAITH IS MY EVIDENCE.





         
                                          By Frank Uruemerie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NF Releases New Track 'Green Lights'

Tasha Cobbs Feat. Nicki Minaj: Are Xtians Overreacting?

Christian Leaders on The White Supremacists March

Joel Osteen Under Fire For Allegedly Refusing to Help Hurricane Victims (Reaction)

Christian Rapper Lecrae Set to Perform Alongside Big Sean and 2Chains